Do you know where you are going?


I must admit to doing most of my thinking in life so far using my heart and not my head. (Or the small brain between my legs!) There are reasons. My head has had to deal with a lot of distractions over the years. And there are times you have to accept chaos, I would argue. Sometimes all you have is your heart's desires to cling on to as an emotional life raft.

It's a pretty good compass, especially when kept safe from the distracting forces of, say, hate, envy, self-pity, or anger!

Letting my heart as a compass guide me with little purpose or thought is not necessarily a bad thing; you're always going the right way, but you just never know where you are going or even if you have arrived. 

I have lived with serendipity as a life's map, rather than with my mind steering it purposefully.

However, this all changed for me in November 2025. I would call it a close spiritual encounter of the 3rd kind. Of course I wasn't sure at the time; these things tend to be slow-rising epiphanies. I had found an extremely capable and experienced Domina for sure in Dr. Sara, but there was something else. 

This was not going to be a typical ProDom encounter dealing with just repressed erotic self-need.

I had sought out a Domina that had the right skills, experience, and reputation for my needs; I had made a respectful application and had given, I guess, an indication of what I considered possibly high-maintenance needs going forwards (couples sessions)

I met up with Domina Sara and her incomparable nursing staff for an introductory session. It was my first face-to-face meeting with a lifestyle Domina and I found it very difficult to process overall; everything was different, yet somehow the same.

Just about every preconceived thought I had about Lifestyle Domina was challenged in that first meeting. I came back from the first clinic with far more questions than answers. There were many good reasons to start slowly on both sides, but the one thing I saw with any clarity was the opportunity to go somewhere new with my BDSM therapy.

In short, it was the opportunity to let go more, to trust more, and to let things be more immersive. My heart said let go; my mind was saying, "Are you absolutely sure?" I have many, many trust issues from adolescence!

In January I had a sincere and deep heart-to-heart conversation with Mrs. Secret Sub at home on many issues that over 26 years of shared life can bring, and in March 2026, we had our first joint session with Domina Sara. 

It was a very different experience than when both attended Mistress Annabel. I loved it because I saw Mrs. Secret Sub let go again for a while to deal with her own repressed self-need. It brought us very much closer together. It reminded us of why we are still one another's soulmate.

It was the perfect gift to one another, rather like the T-shirt from "The Game."


I said at the beginning that this was a more spiritual encounter, and it is. I have been a sort of latent kinky Buddhist in nature. It's more of a loose philosophy; I should have been a hippie if I had been born earlier, really. Most of the advice and observations make sense, and without doubt following this advice brings much greater happiness and a more peaceful mind.

Now suddenly I have a spiritual Domina Sensei, and I am sharing and learning at the same time with Mrs. Secret Sub. It is really cathartic, a sort of peaceful mental reset. In so many ways we are sharing synchronized physical and mental stimulation and expression in the clinic, but it is the impact afterwards that is lasting.

I, of course, have no idea where I am or where we are going. I always think the best adventures in life start with good company rather than a good map or sense of direction.

If anyone out there has a BDSM "tube map" or GPS so I can do some route planning, let me know! 

Mrs. Secret Sub is being lured and encouraged and even coached into the dark side of the force, domination. That is never going to be a simple journey for either of us; I think it is a very worthy personal journey for her to make.


Kneel Submissive! 


Luckily, I have always had a reckless sense of physical and mental adventure and have never regretted it once... so far!

Deep breaths, everybody.




 



















Popular posts from this blog

In the begining

The Kinky G- Spot