The Kinky G- Spot

My wife and I share a common love for certain medfet activities; it is the kinky foundation between us, and it helped her understand my recent "unsupervised solo visits to mistresses" rather than arranging to dispose of my body at a pig farm.

We have recently embarked on a journey of empowerment created and coached by Dr. Sara and her incomparable assistant, Joeline. I very much support my wife's journey; I see it as a finishing school for her human soul.

It is not as simple as awakening the inner female dominant, followed by a dominant/submissive lifestyle swap, say, adopting an FLR structure at home, and say, "Clamping me in a cock cage for my remaining years on Earth." No matter how appealing that is for some, there are many practical reasons why that would not actually work between us.

There is a difference between deep thinking and clear thinking. People get these two things confused; you can be completely mad or criminally insane and think deeply instead of clearly.

I did too; as a chronic overthinker, I thought we were heading towards that goal. Whilst I could support it for reasons of personal growth, I doubted I could fully embrace what would be a full lifestyle dynamic change.

One does not simply come home one day and declare oneself as a female goddess and rule all males around you. Well, not after 26 years of shared accountabilities and responsibilities.

Up until this last session I was curious how and what this was going to materialize into, but suddenly out of the ether it has become a lot clearer, and Mrs. Secret Sub and I now have some serious homework to do. 

It isn't the adoption of a different power dynamic in our life; it is about understanding both of our kinky desires and triggers in more detail and using them as smart weapons to achieve true dominance and control over one another.

I understand most Doms are now palm-facing themselves and going like Dooh, Power Exchange 101.

There are some obvious other kinky purchases as well, such as Estim boxes and pads, etc., to assist in our journey of discovery.

The problem was neither of us really knew or understood our kinky triggers or where our kinky G-spots actually are and what triggers one another's entry to the submissive zone, subspace.

Our existing kinky medfest foundation was not going to scale up going forwards. Having two submissives in a room does not make either dominant or in control. Also, giving someone a scalpel does not make you a surgeon!

I have always envied people with say an impact-kink; it's not my thing yet, but it does have the benefit of appearing to be relatively simple to deploy, at least from the outside looking inwards.

As a discovery exercise in the clinic, Mrs. SecretSub bought some crops and pinwheels and began playing with them on me whilst Dr. Sara played on my most obvious sub space trigger, which was absolute heaven. I actually started to embrace the crop and could see in the right environment taking this up a level or two...you know how males react to any challenge!

Anyway, in between all the chat and practicals in the clinic, clarity had somehow entered the room.

Firstly, I found I either had forgotten how to trigger my wife's submissiveness or just didn't know what the triggers were in the first place. Testosterone wasn't the correct answer, apparently. I had made similar mistakes early on in our relationship after having been introduced to the concept of sexual foreplay. 

Who knew that was in any way important?

Armed with a thorough understanding of one another's submissive triggers, a playbook, so to speak, and when to use them, true power and vulnerability could be exchanged.

It is an undiscovered country!

It's not FLR or MLR; it's a mutual and consensual exchange of power for the duration of play. 

I would argue "submissive triggers" are the weapons of mass destruction for domination. There is clearly a very seductive business and lifestyle model when you deploy them correctly. It just needs to be studied, understood, and tuned.

For me this is simple: some real heart-to-heart conversations with Mrs. Secret Sub to discover exactly what her triggers are, perfecting the deployment of these WMDs. 

I am so looking forward to the homework research task here. Let's call it kinky foreplay!

For Mrs. Secret Sub, it is a similar exercise, but I think there is some additional work for her to really enjoy her dominance and the power exchange. I think it will make her a much happier human being. I am confident that Dr. Sara and Nurse Joeline will provide all the knowledge, encouragement, and practical training environment for this. 

Every Easter egg needs to be nurtured to grow n'est pas!


Going forwards to the 24/7 lifestyle of deploying these submissive WMDs in a vanilla world could be great fun. I think practically we need an "unsafe word" to enter the zone, where one or the other takes control. and maybe possession of, say, a "wooden spoon of dominance or consequence."

I think this is as near as I get to creating a kinky BDSM map to someone soul, and both Mrs. Secret Sub and my motivation to do the hard work of cartography should be high. It's a win-win situation.

We are very lucky and grateful to have the patience of Dr. Sara and Joeline to guide and shape our journey.

All we have to do is stay on the path and stay off the moor. What could go wrong?

Deep breaths, everybody!

Mr. Secret Sub



Popular posts from this blog

In the begining

Do you know where you are going?