Dipping a Toe in !
So my beginning was very different from Mr. SecretSub. From the very beginning I knew of his love for latex. I was fine with it, although it is not for me; I was more leather and uniforms! Especially a firefighter!! when I was asked if I would like to open my mind! And take a trip to meet Mistress Annabel Harrison. I was happy to go, all the while slightly terrified. I had no idea what to expect, only the promise of pure relaxation!!
The day arrived, and on the train journey to Kensington, I won't lie, I felt sick! We were slightly early and stopped off for a glass of water. When I am scared, I tend to close up, so don't talk to me; just let me be! … walking to her basement Mr. Secret Sub grabbed my hand. I could have thrown up; I was so terrified.
On being let in, the first thing that hit me was the smell of latex almost overpowering. Obviously I am not going to go into details of a session, but I will say I was soon put at ease and, as promised, enjoyed being totally relaxed.
After we left, we went to one of London's museums and talked about what had happened. We were definitely as one, so to speak, and looked forward to booking another session together. I have forgotten how many visits we had, but each one was memorable.
Covid hit life, which was busy, and of course we were then in lockdown for almost 2 years. Any adult play was out of the question.
The time in my life was medically difficult, and getting through the days was hard, and as a consequence, we drifted apart. A lot of love is still there, but desires were not there for me.
I am blessed to have Mr. Secret Sub and my sons. But sadly the loss of my last remaining parent leaving me with no relatives and nobody who would have known me from my childhood was hard for me. And I shut myself down. You plod on with life, but in January Mr. SecretSub and I had an honest conversation, which resulted in me seeking help and getting grief counselling (I think everybody needs counselling at times in their life).
Little did I know Mr. Secret Sub had been investigating his own for a few months! I was shocked and slightly pissed, if I am honest. I had grown to know Mistress Annabel and felt comfortable. Sadly, I knew she was no longer in practice. But He is now informing me of another who he had been in contact with, and as I found out, had visited!
I needed time to process, and he sent me some links to have a look at.
Now I don't really think I have a fetish or a kink in life, Mr. Secret Sub would say differently!!! But I do like to be relaxed, and breath play helps in that. He asked me to trust him. After close to 26 years together, I do, and in March this year, the date was set for me to meet Dr. Sara for the first time.
I was less nervous this time, and the car journey to MK was quite relaxed, as I had made my own playlist for the session—songs that have meaning and songs I love we listened to (well, I sang along) the entire journey. We pulled into a layby; as we were a little early, he kept checking I was ok. I was fine; he had spoken of her so well I was really curious by this stage. We drove to the gates, and as they automatically opened, I had no idea where this journey was going to lead… TBC
Until next time, deep breaths, everybody!
Mrs. Secret Sub
.